If you know you’ve fixed the same leak more than once, it’s time for a roof replacement in Oklahoma, OK. Call 405-720-6200 now to review the signs of a failing roof. Covenant contractors will tell you everything about roof replacement, and schedule a time for an inspection for the definitive answer.
You can avoid early roof replacement with regular repairs from Covenant contractors. We build great relationships with our customers when we make maintenance repairs. Unfortunately, after time, even a well-maintained roof will need replacement. Average roof life varies based on roofing style and material.
Life Expectancy for Roofing Types:
- Slate – Up to 100 years
- Metal – Between 50-100 years
- Asphalt Shingle – Up to 30 years
- Wood Shingle – Up to 40 years
It’s Time For A Roof Replacement in Oklahoma City, OK
Covenant Roofers work to deliver 100% satisfaction. When you’re ready to tear off an old roof call us for an estimate. After a roof check, we’ll tell you about any further repairs to roof decking or roof fixtures that we find. When you choose your new roofing material, we’ll make sure you have all the information you need to make the optimal choice for your home, situation, and personal tastes. A few signs that indicate a need for roof replacement include:
- Age: Even if your roof appears fine, age can undermine structural components. If your roof has exceeded the limits outlined above, schedule an inspection right away.
- Missing Shingles: The occasional missing shingle can easily get replaced. Too many missing shingles, however, signify a need for replacement. As you replace more and more shingles, your roof will acquire a patchwork look. Also, roofs simply should not lose many shingles. If it happens to you, then your roof likely has aged or has structural issues that warrant replacement.
- Frequent Leaks: A roof should keep water out of your home. If you deal with frequent leaks, then the roof has degraded past the point where it can perform this basic job.
When choosing a roof replacement, remember that insurance companies will practically hand you money when you opt for durable, long-lasting roofing. Talk to an expert about selections in detail today.
Metal Roofing – Metal roofing is a fantastic roofing material to avoid future roof leaks. Large roofing sheets mean storms are less likely to create rooftop damages.
Clay – Clay roofs are great for proprietors who want a roof they won’t need to install again in their life times. With careful installation, clay and mud create a strong waterproof seal. Clay roofs are strong against the wind and unbreakable beneath hail.
Slate – Slate tiles prove to last much longer than asphalt. Try something new that’s known for aesthetics and durability.
Allow time to discuss options and get to know your roofer before beginning a new roofing project. Speak with a Covenant Roofing specialist now for more information. Call 405-720-6200 to begin your roof replacement in Oklahoma City, OK.